The Waterfront RV Park
The Best RV Sites On Hood Canal.
Our boutique RV park features 15 spaces (12 of which are waterfront and 3 roadside with a partial view). Enjoy onsite BBQ area, picnic area, guest laundry and ice. If your looking for breathtaking sunrises and 450 feet of no-bank waterfront access, you will definitely find yourself at home at The Waterfront at Potlatch. Our Deluxe Sites and 3 Standard Sites have 50 AMP service, the other 5 Standard Sites have 30 AMP service. All sites have full hook-ups including a picnic table, cable TV and wireless internet.
Let The Waterfront at Potlatch become your home away from home while traveling this beautiful area. Please see the Resort Map on our "Resort Page" for your site location.
Cancellation/Change Policy: 7 day cancellation window. Cancelling beyond 7 days, $20.00 cancellation fee. Cancelling within 7 days, $20.00 fee plus first night stay paid at reservation. There is no charge to change a reservation. Please contact the property for Cancellations or to make any Changes to your Reservation.
Pets are welcome in the RV Park only, (2) pets included in reservation fee per site. Above (2) is $15.00 per pet per night, up to (4) pets maximum. Pets are not allowed on the beach and must be on leash at all times. Current vaccination records are required. Gentle giants are welcome, aggressive dogs are not. Any varation of the following are not allowed in the resort: Pitbull's, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Wolf-Coyote Hybrid & Mastiffs.
Click on images below to view larger images of type of site.
|Deluxe Waterfront RV Site
Our Deluxe and Premier Waterfront RV Sites are spacious RV Sites with 50amp service, parking for tow vehicles, and have a little more room than our Standard 30amp RV Sites. 450 feet of no-bank waterfront is steps away as are sunrises and sunsets. Click thumbnails below to view larger photos.
|Standard Waterfront RV Site
RV site policies:
- All RV Site rates are for 2 people. Additional people are $5 each per day.
- Maximum 6 people per site.
- 1 RV plus 1 vehicle per site. Additional vehicles are $10.00 per night. Sites 6-9 do not have tow vehicle parking. Must park tow vehicle up by the office.
- Sealed sewer connections are required. A sanatation fee of $250.00 will be charged for any sewage spills.
- Groups welcome.
- Sorry, no tents, tarps, or canopys allowed. For tent camping opportunities see www.skokomishpark.com .
- Stays longer than 30 days require moving to a new site.